get pregnant no period
I'm 26 and have one child that's 7yr and being trying to get pregnant off an on for about 3yrs i've taken clomid, and ovulex pills and ovulex may me bleed heavy for. I have not had a period for about a year now; i have been having nausea for about three weeks on and off. i have some lower abdominal pain, lower back pain, really. Getting pregnant with no period? alright, so it may sound crazy, but i hardly ever get periods. ever since i started my period as a kid, ive had.
Many women do not have regular menstrual periods, for a variety of reasons. some women have underlying issues that cause their periods to be nonexistent or irregular.. I have only had two periods this year since getting off of bc pills. once in at the end of dec/08 and 2 times in march/09 after taking provera to induce a. No period: i am a healthy 20 year old with a 11 month old. i havent had a period in 3 months, im not pregnant and im not stressed. i dont know why i am not getting my.
0 komentar:
Posting Komentar